Welcome to Birchwood Backyard
We know how important your fitness routine is and we appreciate your patience as we navigate this new situation.
Below you will find a few protocols and also a temporary schedule.
1) Now that we are in the green and open for business, our classes are included in your membership. If your membership has been unfrozen, then select member registration. If you are a non-member or chose to keep your membership frozen, then select the non-member registration and pay online. There will be no refunds given if you sign-up and are unable to make it. Please cancel in advance so that a space can be used by someone else.
2) We recommend bringing your own mat, towel, and water.
We will have new mats and towels available to purchase, as well as our clean mat and towels to use.
3) If your class uses weights or bands, we will lay them out and sanitize in advance, as well as after class. You may bring your own weights, if desired.
4) Locker rooms are open, however, please maintain social distancing. If you shower, please inform staff member so they can disinfect promptly.
5) You may want to bring bug spray or spray a hat.
6) Masks are not required for your workout, but they are encourage. Please maintain proper spacing and social distancing.
7) Avoid lingering in a crowd, as well as having close conversation with instructors or members before and after class.
8) Classes will be kept to 6-8 participants. If these slots fill up, we will add more time slots.