We all want to prevent getting sick from Covid-19, but be careful how you interpret the wealth of information that you get from google. The information you read on the internet is still just general for boosting your immune system to fight common bacterial and viral infections. Not enough research done yet for Covid-19. Here's my bullet list to deciphering nutritional information for your immune system. :
1) Eat a healthy diet abundant in Vitamins and Minerals & limit processed foods.
2) Boost your intake of foods containing Vit-D, Vit-C, Vit-A, Zinc etc
3) Get outside for more Vit-D
4) Supplement in normal ranges if you must
5) Do not oversupplement as you can do more harm than good
6) Know the difference between protection and prevention. Putting on a sweater may help protect you from the cold, but it will not necessarily prevent you from being cold. Watch out for health gurus who are prescribing megadoses of supplemental "cures"